Your Arrival Time – Airport pickup and transfer to your Hotel. Welcome drink and Check-In.
Day 2: Kathmandu Sightseeing
After Breakfast – Visit Pashupatinath Temple.
10:00AM – Visit to Swayambhunath Stupa (spend 1 hr)
11:00AM – Drive to Pokhara (200 km – 6 hrs). En-route you can visit Manakamana Temple through Cable Car – Extra Cost of Cable Car ticket is INR 500 per person paid directly at the station. This ride gives breathtaking views of Hills, Mountains, forests, little farming villages and the ride through the clouds.
Day 3: Fly to Jomsom
Early Morning – Transfer to Airport & fly to Jomsom – 25 minutes.
Arrival at Jomsom Airport and walk to hotel – 5 minutes from Airport
– After short break – walk to jeep stand (10-15mins) and drive to Muktinath (20 kms – 2-3 hrs). On the way you can enjoy see the scenery of nature beauty places, George of Gandaki river, Monastery & Kagbeni.
– Arrival at Ranipauwa (3710 m) and walk to Muktinath temple (40 min) where you will have holy bath on 108 waterspouts name of “Muktidhara” and in front of temple there is 2 kunda known as Muktikunda. After darshan, walk to Jwalamai Temple – continuously burning flame and walk back to Ranipauwa.
Drive back to Jomsom by Jeep (2-3 hrs) and walk back to hotel.
Day 4: Pokhara Sightseeing
Early Morning: Transfer to Jomsom Airport for flight to Pokhara.
After short break – we will go for Pokhara sightseeing where you will visit following:
Bindhyabasini Temple, Davis Fall, Seti River Gorge, Gupteshwor Cave, Barahi Temple, Fewa Lake
Day 5: Kathmandu
Early Morning: Drive to Sarangkot – hill station from where you will see the Mt Fishtail, Mt Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, Mt Annapurna and other mountain ranges.
After Breakfast – Drive to Kathmandu
Day 6: Transfer to Airport
Flight Time: You will be free till your flight time. We will drop you to Kathmandu Airport 2 hours before your flight time (30 mins drive from your hotel)
End of Muktinath Tour Package
* Some Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.