Delightful Nepal Package
4 Nights / 5 Days
Destination Covered : Kathmandu, Pokhara
Tour Activities : Adventure, Affordable & Budget, Religious & Pilgrimage, Adventure Sports
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Kathmandu and Pokhara Tour Overview
PICKUP AND DROP RAXUL
2 NIGHT POKHARA
2 NIGHT KATHMANDU
Kathmandu and Pokhara Tour Itinerary
Dep from Raxul to Pokhara and take rest in Pokhara.
Full Day Pokhra sight seen Vindhyasini Temple,Mahendra Cave,Bat Cave,Gupteshwar Mahadev ,Davids water fall Gorakha museum,Seti River in evening Boating in Fewa Lake and join aarti of Taal Barahi After that feel free for shopping and Marketing and take rest in Pokhara.
Early morning if you want to do some adventure activity(Pairagliding,Bungee Jumping,Zip Flyer,Ultra mountain flight) then move to Sarangkot after that Move from Pokhra and visit Manokamna Temple via ropeway cable car and night stay in Kathmandu.
Early morning move for Pashupati Nath Temple,Syambhunath/Monkey Temple,Golden Temple,BuddhaneelkanthaSleeping Vishnu/Jal Narayan,Gujeshwari Devi Boudh Stupa evening move for Thamel(by local convency) for Shopping,Dance bar,Casino etc and night stay in Kathmandu.
Move from Kathmandu to Raxul on the way explorer Chandragiri hills join cable car and darshan of baleshwar Mahadev after that drop Raxul.
More Details about Kathmandu and Pokhara Tour
- EP (No Meal)
- Private Cab
- Private Guide
- Entry Tickets/Passes
- Sim Card
- Welcome Drink
- Non Veg Meals
- Veg Meals
- Veg & Non Veg Meals
- Gst 5%,Adventure activityRopewayany/Cable car ticket,Any Temple/Sight seen Entry fees,any fooding without plan ,Any purchasing,Laundry charge,Safari charge,Any other which is not mentioned in Included option
- * 20% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
|No of pax
||Price per pax (Rs)
||Above 12 years
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- * Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.